02:25 - October 16, 2019

Bulgaria, 8200 Pomorie
17-19 Europe Str., Tel.: +359 899 957 602
E-mail: aparthousepomorie@gmail.com
GPS: 42°33'44.1"N 27°38'32.6"E

The church of Holy Transfiguration of Our Lord


Short URL:

The Holy Transfiguration of Our Lord church is the oldest building in the architectural reserve of Old Pomorie. It had been built in 1763 – 1764 and was finished and sanctified in 1765. A holy spring with water coming from a stone plate is located below the King’s icon of Jesus Christ. It was called “The Tears of Jesus”.

Loading
Center map
Traffic
Bicycling
Transit
Google MapsGet Directions